Saturday, November 27, 2010

epy birthday cik sumaiyyah




Today is the birthday of my friend sumaiyyah binti mat yahya





My friend, on Your Birthday, 

I Have So Many Wishes for You





I wish for you to have 

people to love 

people in your life 

who will care about you 

as much as I do




blue skies and clear days 

exciting things to do 

easy solutions to any problems 

knowledge to make the right decisions




strength in your values 

laughter and fun 

goals to pursue 

happiness in all that you do




My friend 

I wish for you to have 

beautiful experiences 

each new day 

as you follow 

your dreams




Happy birthday for my best friend sumaiyyah binti  mat yahya
Finally, you are old, already in 19 years

please, girls get up from a beautiful dream .. next year has entered the age of 20 years! huhu

No comments:

Post a Comment